Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

+3
Xin
Sold Out
Castle
7 posters

The lack of posting is disturbing.

Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

The lack of posting is disturbing.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The lack of posting is disturbing.

Post by Castle Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:11 am

I disagree.
    We need to have fun sometimes, with our random outbursts.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

The lack of posting is disturbing.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The lack of posting is disturbing.

Post by Sold Out Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:44 am

I am talking about the lack of focus on anything for more than two minutes here, leading to random childish vulgarity. I like it too, don't get me wrong, but sometimes you just gotta stick to something and not make stupid jokes to hide yo lazy asses.

This, at least is my opinion. Glad we're all havin' fun here, but the developement in this thread is just proof.

Also, to easen the mood a little bit:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watch this and turn the sound off in the puppy-video to the left. I couldn't stop laughing, really.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:52 am

I hadn't even noticed how bad it's gotten.
    I've been coming back every day to check when I've had time and there's been nothing..
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Don't you go teary-eyes on me, kid.

Look, what I'm trying to say here is that you don't have to worry about it. It's a website - try bonding with actual people, people you can meet, make friends with...

Because, believe me one thing. Friends are rare enough as is. And if you got this priority cleared, concentrate on your schools and careers.

If you got these two down, then you may return to worrying to something as simple as a forum. Because what this site contains are very few and short-lived sentimental memories - and the people you had them with are still here. You can chat, you can skype, you can write each other mail... the site itself is more like a photo album containing pictures of things and people that are still right here, on the Internet, in any form of chat or letter.

Would've probably loved to meet you guys, but I want you all to concentrate on people you can actually shake hands with first - lest you end up even worse than me. This very thin emotional bond you created with the people on this website - it doesn't break if the forum is empty. It breaks only when you want it to, so all your worries are unnecessary. Keep this in mind.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 am

Even so... I'd prefer to not let his place die.
    I won't worry, I'll just post as often as I can.
    I may be able to keep contact with you, Soldy. But Ranger and the rest don't have Steam.
    Aside from Ed.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 am

Castle wrote:Even so... I'd prefer to not let his place die.
    I won't worry, I'll just post as often as I can.
    I may be able to keep contact with you, Soldy. But Ranger and the rest don't have Steam.
    Aside from Ed.

Well, that's because they are lazy gits who would complain about an empty site but not be willing to do anything to keep it alive.

I really don't care anymore. I'll make my occasional post, you and Ranger will, maybe Pippykins will show up once in a while and that's that.
    Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:17 am

I'm sorry about not getting Steam. But by this point I see no purpose in getting involved with gaming (if that's what Steam is) when I'm literally this *pinches fingers* close from doing my actual exams (not preliminary, but final). I will maybe make the occasional post here and there, and will sometimes pop up on chat if there's anybody there. But right now I think procrastination should be at the bottom of my to-do list. Sorrie guise.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:01 pm

I'm glad you won't completely leave this site, Soldy.

Good luck on your final exams Ranger.
    Also, Steam isn't just for gaming. It's also got an IM and a friend system that I find better than most social sites.
    Xin
    Xin

Post by Xin Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Ive been hella busy lately and didnt have access to a computer for a long time. I also worked throughout spring break.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:08 am

No-one's holding that against you.
    Castle
    Castle

Post by Castle Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:13 pm

We all understand, Xin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:35 pm