The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

Well, Hi.

Ranger 50

Well, Hi.

Post by Ranger 50 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:28 am

Ok, it's me. I know most of you probably won't remember, and you'll be like "ranger? who?" but yeah, I was on this site quite actively for quite a decent period of time until I broke both my wrists, and then the inactivity got to me.

I already said after my wrists had healed that I would be more active, as much as I possibly could. I don't think I found that time, ever, until now.

Yeah sure, I logged onto this site a couple of times, and saw you guys banding quite nicely together as a now-small but still active community. I didn't really post anything, just read a couple of topics and logged straight back out again...

Why?

To put it bluntly and quite in a straight-forward manner, I just simply didn't have the time. Oh, I can already feel you skeptics tutting; why, if I didn't have time, would I bother logging in and reading people's posts? It just didn't feel right. I was already excluded from here anyway, and just popping in the odd post here or there just didn't feel like the sort of thing I would do. If I was going to make a re-introduction into this site I was going to make it proper.

I don't know for sure if this is it, but recently I did realize I would look like a complete fool and/or douchebag if I left for proper without saying any goodbyes, and without even telling people that I had to leave. Hence this post. Oh no, I've not left yet... I just, simply put, couldn't find the time to properly rejoin as a full member of this site after the incident with my wrists. Studying is also doing my head in. Yeah, it's only been a few weeks since the summer, why am I even bothering? My answer to that is because I'm leaving for 2/3 weeks+ in around a fortnight's time - my grandfather, who is currently living in Sweden, has been hospitalised. He's had lung problems since a long time ago, but recently it had gotten worse, so they had to make an incision into his throat and insert breathing apparatus. Anyways, because of that I will be missing quite a lot of my schoolwork, and even more importantly, my Preliminary exams are coming up in November/December.

You might be wondering - if I'm so busy, why am I bothering with this huge topic? I just don't feel I want to leave this place.. Yet. It's been a part of my lifestyle for quite a while and I just miss having a comfortable forum to relax in whenever I have the time.

If you've read this until this point I thank you for your time.
    I won't be as much fun as I tried to be before. I'll just probably be and appear like a straight-laced, boring git but the thing is, I'm still here.
    From now on, I probably won't be able to become fully-active. You might see in the background here and there, making the odd post or two.

I'm just saying,

You haven't got rid of me yet. >:D
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Re: Well, Hi.

Post by pipoca77 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:42 am

Ranger 50 wrote:

You haven't got rid of me yet. >:D

ugh i had some hope on my fingers :\
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:13 am

Ah.. Pipoca. :)

I missed you - your presence was always that constant reminder of how smart and rational I was :P

Jk, obv. <3
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:29 am

Would've been enough to say "was busy, am busy, kthxbai".

Buuut hey, at least we can have some drama here again. Just kiddin', babez.

In all seriousness tho, nice to hear from ya again; I only really sent ya that PM because you said "have to go somewhere with my parents cya" and left for multiple months. It was a little abrupt. ^^'

Hehe, for a moment I thought you would be pulling a Sayor on us.

What's pulling a Sayor, you ask? It's spending all your time playing a multitude of MMOs and later complaining that you're busy. Not that anyone cares. :D

Last edited by Sold Out on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Castle on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 am

I'm so glad you're back. It may not be fully, but anything is better than nothing. I had began thinking we'd never see you again. It was depressing. So, I guess there's only one thing left I can say. Welcome back Ranger. You've been missed greatly. In case you didn't notice, I'm Castle. Soldy changed my name. :3

Post by Ranger 50 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:35 am

@Sold,

I was tempted to go along with the "kaithxbai" ruse but ya know, it just ain't my thing.. Not if I'm being serious, that is. Oh and yus, the abruptness - I do apologise. I think I have a reason for it in the back of my head, but I don't think it'll be of any point, anyways. Sayor... Well, I guess the only thing I can say is that humans are humans, there's no point trying to change the nature of the brain because even though everybody is unique, they are all inexplicably linked through the fact they - I'll say it again - are human.

@Castle,

I'm sorry if I left you in suspense, and please understand it wasn't my intention whatsoever. I have to say it's good to be back, and thanks for your
    Leaves of Autumn wrote:Soldy changed my name.
    I have to say, as soon as I saw that name the first thing I thought of was Sold xD. To be honest I still prefer the name Castle... It was just so simply unique that it defined you completely. Leaves of Autumn is epic in a name itself, but in terms of expressive connotations it just.. Ain't a 'Castle'. o.O

I fear I'm not making any sense today. =S

Last edited by Ranger 50 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gloria of Greenguard

Squad : The GoG Squad

Post by Gloria of Greenguard on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 am

wb rngr bby. nc t hr frm u agn. hw hv u bn don ltly?

Don't worry. I'm not the only one in here who will call you an idiot. ^^ -Sold Out
    im not a spammer there r people with more posts than me :P -pipoca77
    OMG I think I'm subconsciously protecting myself from potential failure as in every single picture I draw, no feet O_O. -NKDZ
    I want a Noodle Squad. -Castleman29
    8888th post? Daaam did anyone get it? Crap I missed it D:<
    Ah well, at least I get the 8901st post (:
    -Xinwarrior:
    girls are just stupid that way -GoG
    Xin

Post by Xin on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Ranger ma homie :D

How's it going bruh

My homie ;) wrote:if you've read all of this...I thank you...

Your welcome :)

Don't worry. I was inactive for a VERY long time too w/o even the odd one or two posts (until I said I'm permanently back then ditched for another month o.e).

As long as you don't leave w/o a formal good bye, we cool 8D

But I knew you were coming back b/c you didn't say bye. I knew you'd return. :D
    Castle

Post by Castle on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:11 pm

I have to agree with you. I kind of miss Castle.. :c But I don't want to Bother Soldy about changing my name again and again. :P

Post by Ranger 50 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:00 pm

@Gloria,

Hey, nice to see you too :) Lately... Studying, been a little busy but overall I've been fine :3 Yourself?

@Xinniekins,

Going fine, just fine.

XinWarrior wrote:Don't worry. I was inactive for a VERY long time too w/o even the odd one or two posts (until I said I'm permanently back then ditched for another month o.e).

Oh, really? Well, I guess we all have our situations x3. Although I have to say it's glad to have someone who can empathise with me :P

Thanks all, for your welcomez.
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:20 am

Nah, I ain't holding it against Sayor, we just had a little spat right before I made that post. ^^'

Oh, there's something I wanted to say.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    Or translated: I want to express my happiness upon seeing you again in the utmost pertinent manner.

Duuude. Just nice to hear from ya again.

Good luck with your studies; I hope your uncle will feel better ASAP.

Post by Ranger 50 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:58 am

SSSSSOSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD

I <3 ya too. It's quite nice seeing all you guys still here, missed you all greatly.

Omgomgomg how's your driving going? Did you finish? Did you get an epic car?

And thanks, although who said anything about my uncle? o.O

Ranger 50 wrote:my grandfather, who is currently living in Sweden, has been hospitalised.
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:39 am

Erm. Crap. I knew there was a reason for me having the EDIT POST menu open for the last 5 hours. Sorry, my bad. I blame the fact that I got 3 hours of sleep last night. Please forgive me that one. I'm still the same old idiot who messes up the most important things. Anyway, now you are the proud owner of one grandpUncle.

Oh, and I didn't get a car, but DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I GOT, BRO? A FZCKING PIECE OF METAL TO STABILIZE MY LEG. SO AWESOME! AND NO; I AM NOT SHOUTING; I AM TOO LAZY TO LET GO OF CAPSLOCK!111

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:23 am

Ranger 50 wrote:Ah.. Pipoca. :)

I missed you - your presence was always that constant reminder of how smart and rational I was :P

Jk, obv. <3

aaaahh YOU!! :)

whait what?
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:49 am

Sold, wait what? To stabilise your leg? WTF HAPPENED?

TELL ME NAO BEEOTTCH.. >:O
    Castle

Post by Castle on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:27 am

He had surgery on his knee.

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Post by NKDZ on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 pm

ranger? who?

LOLZ jokes good to see you're still alive.
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:40 am

@Castle,

EH? How? WHY? What? When was this? >:OOO

iNeed DeTailz.

@NDKZ,

Hey dude! Good to see you again :D
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:26 am

No long story behind it. My knee suddenly said "I need to go, my people need me", and tried leaving my leg, floating home.

It caused me to fall on my ass quite epicly, too.

Well, I could tell you the true story, OR I could tell you the one where I decided to have a sword-fight with a surgeon, who then gave me a sweet scar.

In all seriousness tho, I had problems with my knee for a while, causing me to spantaniously fall right on my face; it happened on stairs, at concerts or just while trying to catch the bus. Mostly out of nowhere, and the first time I had it, my knee actually was to the right of my leg and I had to shove it back in there. Well, this time, my leg got swollen and I couldn't move, so an ambulance had to take me to the hospital, where my knee was fastened with industrial steel cables and ... well, now I got a sweet scar and (I have had trouble finding the correct translation for the word "Schiene") that stabilizing thing I gotta wear.

I should stop trying to be funny during posts like these. There's no sense in that.

Post by Ranger 50 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Dammit Sold why didn't you tell me before? e.e Well at least you have that stabilizing thing. Did this happen during your driving course or just out of nowhere?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:31 pm