Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

5 posters

The most annoying fad I have ever encountered [fuckin' MLP]

Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

The most annoying fad I have ever encountered [fuckin' MLP] Empty The most annoying fad I have ever encountered [fuckin' MLP]

Post by Sold Out Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Well, everywhere I went the last few days there were a particular kind of people that *will* die out, but not for another 3 months or so, because right now, they are on the rise. I hate them, and they make me seem like the most normal person on the world. They are, as a matter of fact, worse than necrophiles.

I am, of course, referring to "Bronies". What are those "Bronies"? Ah well, they are middle aged (from 20 to 45 years of age) old furries who adore a little girls' show called "My little Ponies" or "My little Pony"; as if I gave a crap. You've seen my TH obsession, alright? All of you have. Okay, Bronies are *worse*; far, far, faaaaar worse. And they *will* keep defending their TV show and keep saying it was "made for adults as well as kids". I know, hating on them just makes them more popular and well-known, but I just gotta say this: I really don't understand these people. I can understand 4chan - often referred to as "the most insane, crappy and generally brainraping place on the Internet" - more than this utter BS.

I mean, really? 40 years old men having discussions on why Pony Twilight Sparkle is cooler than Pony Fluttershy... you can really go too far, guys. This show was made for little girls and it doesn't matter if there was a booze reference in an episode. It doesn't matter if there was a joke about a classic episode of Dexter's Lab somewhere in it. This is a show meant for little girls. They make some jokes like that so their parents won't kill themselves instantly while watching it. This does not mean you can go on the Internet and watch that damn show and later beat off to it. Luckily, it will just be a few more months until they realize how stupid this is and will go back to 4chan/b/ (don't go there folks, it was too much even for me.) It's a fad worse than Vanilla Ice and it will die faster than Vanilla Ice. And thank Jeezuz for that.

Oh, and FYI, right now there are millions of people waiting for episode 3 of season 2. How I noticed? Because Pony fans won't up the shut fuck.

The most annoying fad I have ever encountered [fuckin' MLP] Idontwanttolive
    Personally, this makes me feel bad for all TF2 fans.

I... can understand a lot of things. I can understand it when people like J-Pop, I can understand it when people hate puppies, I can understand it when some people like the Star Wars prequels more than the movies that made the franchise famous, I can even understand some of the weirdest things on the Net (and believe me, I like some of it myself), but this fad, people, this fad just kills me. God-dammit, I even like Lolicon (don't look it up if you want to keep any of your respect towards me, please, I just let you in on one of my darker secrets) and I still think Pony fans are worse. Far worse.

And if some butthurt MLP fan finds this right here via a google search: (*Uses TF2's Heavy voice*): "I laugh at you. If you post here, I frame your picture and then smash and burn it, because framed picture more fun to destroy. Then I will take minigun, Sasha, and shout "I'm coming for you". Then I go hunt you, and smash you, and DESTROY you."

I thought I would end this rant that someone might even have read! on a clever note, but all I can tell you is my plan for the future months as a three-step-program:

Step 1: Avoid these people at all costs.
    Step 2: Listen to some classical music.
    Step 3: Weep for humanity.

Last edited by Sold Out on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    PsychoxLetter
    PsychoxLetter

The most annoying fad I have ever encountered [fuckin' MLP] Empty Re: The most annoying fad I have ever encountered [fuckin' MLP]

Post by PsychoxLetter Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:11 pm

N'aww it's an alright show.
    Just the fanbase.. It's weird.
    And the amount of my little pony themed hentai there is oh my god you don't even wanna know. It's disgusting like, you find it accidentally cause google images is a dick and omg ;__;
    Castle
    Castle

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

The most annoying fad I have ever encountered [fuckin' MLP] Empty Re: The most annoying fad I have ever encountered [fuckin' MLP]

Post by Castle Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:01 pm

FINALLY! I can agree with you on something being annoyingly stupid.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm sorry :(

I'll change my element.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Bringing this thread back up for good measure, as I need to express my distaste of these "Bronies" (warning, rant ahead!)...
    Spoiler:
    once again.

YOU DO NOT GET ANY COOLER BY WATCHING THIS. DO YOU REALIZE THIS, 4CHAN? DO YOU?

Ranger 50
    Ranger 50

Post by Ranger 50 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Sold Out wrote:bike-stealing, bollocks-eating, Kartoffelsalat, bitch-snatching, handjobbing,

LOL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 am