Fallen Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Army Community. Everyone's welcome.

4 posters

Arrghh I want Final Fantasy Versus XIII

NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Arrghh I want Final Fantasy Versus XIII Empty Arrghh I want Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Post by NKDZ Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:00 am

I want it so bad. Even though it's not even out yet...Or the fact that I don't even have a PS3, I WANT EET D:

Say, anyone else here a fan of the FF franchise? Or do you guys prefer gunning down random players or aliens, perhaps even opening portals to get from one place to another using physics?
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Arrghh I want Final Fantasy Versus XIII Empty Re: Arrghh I want Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Post by Sold Out Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:20 am

Well, sure, after XIII having been one of the biggest atrocities in the whole series and XIII-2 adding nothing but a fucking MOOGLE to the game I guess "Versus XIII" has to be good. Especially with derpy forgettable music *not* made by Nobue Uematsu, who is one of the best video game musicians of all time. Yaaaaay.

Doubt the upcoming FF game will be good. Square stopped making good stuff with FF X. Haven't seen any good game by them since Crisis Core, which was an attempt at FF7-fan-pleasing, something Square should give up, too, honestly. And you can beat CC in an hour.

You know what you should play? This:

FYI: Get CoD 4 and play it with SAI and me, biznatches.
    NKDZ
    NKDZ

Squad : A.S.S Artist Supreme Squad

Arrghh I want Final Fantasy Versus XIII Empty Re: Arrghh I want Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Post by NKDZ Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:27 am

Well it's true that XIII wasn't that good but Versus XIII has a super badass protagonist, and I've read that they've made major improvements and added awesome features such as real-time events, which is basically being able to control your character while in a cutscene, no clue why they did that but it's cool anyways.
    Sold Out
    Sold Out
    Admin

Post by Sold Out Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:28 am

Oh great, walking in circles during cutscenes. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Main character's gonna be a badass? Doubt it. FF has a history of side characters being better than the main character.
    Xin
    Xin

Squad : Apocalyptic Noodles

Post by Xin Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:55 am

Kingdom Hearts is betterz :P
    pipoca77
    pipoca77

Squad : Dudes with 3 nipples

Post by pipoca77 Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:27 am

PLAYED NONE OF THE GAMES LOLOLOLOLOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:32 pm